We are a small team and do not work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Having said that we will always try to help you.

If you witness a CRIME being committed, call the Police immediately on 999. If you wish to report a crime, after the event, call the Police on 101

If there is a FIRE call the Fire Service immediately on 999.

In an emergency please call 01869 331198 during office hours or out-of-hours please call 07908 155402.

If the call is not answered please leave a message with call back telephone number, your name, the property site and nature of emergency.

Examples when you do NOT need to call us
(and it's quicker to go direct)

Loss of power

  • Check the fuse board inside your property to make sure it has not tripped out
  • Check whether there is still light in communal areas or neighbours have power
  • Call SSE (Southern Electric) on 0800 0727282 or 0345 0721905 – the power distribution company who will be responsible for power restoration

Gas - smell or suspicion of leak

  • Call Transco on 0800 111999. These are the only people who can deal with this problem due to the risks

Water – loss of mains water supply

  • Thames Water – loss may be due to work being undertaken locally

Locked out

  • If you are a tenant you should contact your letting agent or landlord (we do not hold keys for individual flats, only communal areas)